1. For the purpose of direct marketing. We process your personal data upon the receipt of your consent and in order to provide you with newsletters. The content of the newsletters depends on your chosen preferences and may include the news about us, the news about course providers/publishers/other partners of us, our proposals and information on our goods and/or services or the goods and/or services of persons related to us and our partners/course providers/publishers, events or any other information and in order to improve our services).
For this purpose, we may process such personal data as login name, e-mail address, first name, and last name (if they actually constitute your e-mail address), a chosen frequency for the subscription (weekly, weekly, monthly, etc.), chosen type of the content (topics, geography, languages, etc.).
In this case, we receive this personal data directly from you.
For this purpose, your personal data may be supplied or transferred to legal persons providing Platform maintenance and other IT services, or marketing companies, etc.
For this purpose, your personal data is stored until we get your withdrawal of the consent regarding relevant data processing.
For this purpose, we may process such personal data as the first name, last name, e-mail address, internet address (IP), nickname, related company, telephone number, the content of the complaint and/or inquiry, date and time of your application, communication information. For this purpose, your personal data can be received directly from you, by performing the inquiry or analyzing the complaint, we can also create personal data by ourselves (e.g. having received your complaints, we contact third persons regarding the factual circumstances and record them, etc.).
For this purpose, your personal data may be supplied or transferred to legal persons providing website maintenance and other IT services.
For this purpose, your personal data is stored for a period of 1 year from the day of recording, except for the cases, when there are grounds to believe that a crime or any other illegal actions have been committed or internal investigation is initiated until the end of the examination of the respective investigation and/or the case.
3. To improve the Platform, to offer better and customized services. Your personal data, including personal data received by using our Platform and/or visiting our social network accounts, will be used to improve and develop the Platforms and to offer better and more customized services.
4. For the purpose of managing the Simple User Account and provision of our services to the simple user (i.e. solo user). You have to create/update the Simple User Account and your profile in order to use our services (to read articles, to watch a video, to do a quiz, to get the certificates, etc.).
When you create or update your Simple User Account, we collect and store the personal data and other information in part ‘Personal information’ of your profile: your full name (i.e. you first name, last name or other your submitted name information), your picture (optional), country (optional), industry information (optional), other your submitted information about you (optional); in part ‘Account/password’ of your profile: email address, university email address, corporate email address, password; in part ‘Payment Methods’ of your profile: name on credit card, credit card number, credit card date, country, billing information (i. e. country, first name and last name, address, phone number, related company/organization code (optional), related company (optional), related organization CAT code (optional)); in part ‘Preferences of your profile’: content preferences (languages you speak), markets of your interests; in part ‘My video courses’ of your profile: video in progress, completed video with issued certificates, saved for later video, assigned video; in part ‘My articles and journals’ of your profile: history of the usage, saved for later articles and journals, subscription plan information, purchased articles and journals, purchase history information (i.e. name of the product, purchase date, total price, payment method, other information of the invoices); also we are processing the date of your Simple User Account creation, updating, deactivation.
Part of your profile data (such as your full name (i.e. you first name, last name or other your submitted name information), your picture (optional), country (optional), industry information (optional), other your submitted information about you (optional)) will be publicly viewable by others.
For this purpose, we use personal data received from you or created when using the Platform and/or received from other persons (including Course provider/Publisher, banks, payment institutions, employers, etc.).
For this purpose personal data may be supplied or transferred to legal persons providing Platform maintenance, other IT or legal services.
For this purpose personal data is stored not longer than 1 year after deactivation of your Simple User Account.
5. For the purpose of content publishing, i.e. the online video courses, tests, and/or written articles publishing on the Platform and/or via social network accounts.
For this purpose, we may process such a creator‘s personal data as first name, last name, the professional experience description.
For this purpose personal data can be received directly from the data subject (i.e. creators) or by Course Provider/Publisher.
For this purpose personal data may be supplied or transferred to legal persons providing Platform maintenance and other IT services.
For this purpose personal data is stored for a period, which is defined in the agreement concluded between creators and Course Provider/Publisher.
6. For any other purposes stipulated in our internal documents when we are obliged to process your personal data by the laws or on the basis of any legal interest or on any other grounds for legitimate processing of personal data stipulated by the laws.