- Job Title: Junior Associate
- Organization: Law firm PETERKA & PARTNERS
- Country: Russian Federation
Fedor Kozlov is a junior associate of the Moscow office of PETERKA & PARTNERS admitted to practice in Russia.
He is involved in advising clients on corporate and commercial law, including on customs regulation. Fedor also represents clients’ interests in courts in a wide range of cases, having experience in civil, commercial and administrative litigation focusing on cases on recognition and enforcement of international arbitral awards. Being a member of the German desk, Fedor speaks German and is experienced in advising German-speaking clients.
- Moscow State University of International Relations, Russia
Areas of expertise:
- Transportation and Logistics
Languages: EN, GE, RU (native)
Updated on: March 18, 2020