Union Customs Code
The Union Customs Code (UCC) is set out in the Regulation (EU) No 952/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9.10.2013. UCC lays down the general rules and procedures applicable to goods brought into or taken out of the customs territory of the EU.
The UCC applies uniformly throughout the customs territory and is the main customs legal act in the EU. Watch the video and learn answers to these questions:
- What legal acts were applied before the UCC (the background)?
- What changes led to the creation of UCC?
- Which regulations constitute UCC and where to find them?
- Topic: legislation: customs union's, national
- Market: EU - European Union
To access the full text please
Additionally, for all newcomers we give 5 paid articles for free.