Photo by karelholtz Holtzhausen on Unsplash
Definition provided in the Kyoto Convention
“Temporary admission” means the Customs procedure under which certain goods can be brought into a Customs territory
- conditionally relieved totally or partially from payment of import duties and taxes;
- such goods must be imported for a specific purpose and
- must be intended for re-exportation within a specified period and
- without having undergone any change except normal depreciation due to the use made of them.
- Topic: specific use procedures: temporary admission, end-use
- Market: Global
To access the full text please
Additionally, for all newcomers we give 5 paid articles for free.