- Topic: IT systems, databases
Learn about and find links to customs-related databases in the EU*.
- TARIC EU Customs Tariff. Multilingual database covering all measures relating to tariff, commercial and agricultural legislation for import and export.
- Customs Offices information by country, region, city and status, also learn public holidays.
- Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI) number validation. Find EORI registering and EORI sharing authorities.
- VIES VAT number validation.
- REX number validation by REX or EORI/TIN number.
- AEO Authorised Economic Operators and AEO Competent Customs Authorities.
- CLASS Classification Information System. Search for all the relevant information concerning the classification of a certain product.
- ECICS European Customs Inventory of Chemical Substances helps easily identify chemicals and classify them correctly in the Combined Nomenclature.
- EBTI European Binding Tariff Information - view all currently valid BTI decisions.
- SAMANCTA - manual on sampling for laboratory testing, a lot of useful information, e.g. hazardous substances, hazard symbols.
- Export MRN Follow-up (international movements only)
- Transit MRN Follow-up (international movements only)
Quotas, suspensions, surveillance
- Tariff quota consultation by origin, order number, critical or not, status, including daily updated balances.
- Autonomous tariff suspensions and quotas: suspension in force, suspensions in preparation, quotas in preparation.
- Surveillances by surveillance number, origin, surveillance type.
*Information from the website of the European Commission. You might be also interested in these articles Customs-related databases and Verification of approved exporters and other registrations in the EU.
- Market: EU - European Union